Sunday 13 February 2011

Recipes from Kath

While we were cleaning up today, I came across a letter from Steve's great-aunt Kath that had somehow been 'put somewhere safe' for me. She sent me four recipes - one was her mother's and three were her own. They all had little comments to go with them, which is awesome. Currant & Mint Pasty Raisin Loaf Chocolate Caramel Fudge Apple Crumble Pudding When I emailed her to let her know I received the letter (I had previously told her it never arrived!!) she told me that she'd found a whole bunch of family history stuff that her husband had collated/written and a recipe book dating back to 1746!!!!! I can't wait to go up there! Hopefully next weekend. Will let you know what I find when I do get a chance to visit. How exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment